Samuel R. Troy, Esq.
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Post Judgment Modification and Enforcement
- Complex financial matters
- Domestic violence
- Child support Modification and Enforcement
- Timesharing/ Parenting Plans
- Pre/post-nuptial/ Cohabitation Agreements
- Mediation/ Pro-se Mediation
- Collaborative Law
- Step-Parent Adoptions
- Uncontested and Simplified Dissolution of Marriage
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (“QDRO”)
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, BA 1999
- University of Miami – Coral Gables, JD 2003
Experiences / Fields of Practice
Troy Legal, P.A., founded in 2009, by Samuel R. Troy. The law firm serves clients throughout South Florida focusing almost exclusively in the field of Marital and Family Law.
Mr. Troy’s family practice consists of both complex cases involving affluent business owners, professionals, entertainers and present and former professional athletes, as well as individuals in need of top-notch legal representation at a reasonable rate.
In addition to divorce cases, Mr. Troy’s family law experience extends to the drafting of pre/post-nuptial agreements, adoption matters, domestic violence cases, the drafting of a QDRO, as well as enforcement and modification of child support, alimony and parenting plans. Mr. Troy is certified in Collaborative Law and is also available as a mediator for both represented and pro-se clients.
- Florida Super Lawyers Magazine: “Rising Star” 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016;
- Florida Super Lawyers Magazine: Super Lawyer designation, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022;
- Florida Trend Legal Elite Magazine “Up and Comer” 2010 and 2011;
- Florida Trend Legal Elite Magazine “Top Attorney” 2019;
- Avvo Rating: 10 “Superb”Expertise Best Divorce Lawyers in Boca Raton 2020
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings AV Preeminent Score of 5 in 2020. AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
Memberships and Associations
- Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Certified Collaborative Lawyer
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator
- ALS Recovery Fund, Board Member
- Alexander R. Laster Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Board Member for Parkland Little League/ League Director
- Family Law Commentator: “The Spying Spouse in the Computer Age; The Blurred Line Between Criminal Activity and Good Discovery”
- Florida Bar Family Law Section Commentator – May 2015: “Challenges and Obstacles to an International Relocation Case”
- Florida Bar Family Law Section Commentator – Fall 2015 “Top Ten “Need to Knows” About the Spying Spouse
- Palm Beach County Bar CLE presentation, “Spying Spouses in the Computer Age”
- Paralegal Association of Florida Inc-Boca Chapter-2014 Ethics Seminar
Yesenia Calderon, Esq. Associate
- Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad College of Law, 2018, Juris Doctorate
- University of Central Florida, 2014, Bachelor of Arts
Attorney Yesenia Calderon is fluent in English and Spanish and received a B.A. in English with a minor in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida in 2014. After her senior year of college, Ms. Calderon was chosen for a highly sought-after internship in the Washington D.C. office of the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF), where part of her internship involved lobbying at the U.S. Capital for education reforms to help migrant students. During her internship, Ms. Calderon was featured on NBC Nightly News and also met Former President Barack Obama. Upon completion of her internship in 2015, Ms. Calderon began attending Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad College of Law.
In 2018, while working a full-time job as a law clerk at a Family Law firm, Ms. Calderon graduated with her Juris Doctorate, passed the Florida Bar, and was sworn in as a licensed attorney in Florida. Shortly, Ms. Calderon began working for the Children’s Legal Program for Americans Immigrant Justice. During that time, Ms. Calderon became a founder of the Lake Placid High School Hispanic Scholarship fund, which provides college scholarships to Hispanic students at Lake Placid High School, her alma mater. In 2022, Ms. Calderon decided to return to practicing her true passion, Family Law. Ms. Calderon enjoys helping clients, especially those with children, through the difficult process of litigating Family Law matters. Ms. Calderon believes every client deserves one-on-one attention. In her free time, she enjoys traveling and spending time with her family and dog.
Memberships and Associations
- Licensed in Florida
Brett L. Goldblatt, Esq. Of Counsel
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 2010
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, 2003
Bachelor of Science
Brett L. Goldblatt is an experienced personal injury attorney. He concentrates his practice in the areas of car, truck, and motorcycle accidents, premises liability, and wrongful death.
Previously, Mr. Goldblatt practiced personal injury at an established firm in Boca Raton. Over the years, he has recovered millions of dollars for his clients and achieved great success in the courtroom. Mr. Goldblatt is a diligent advocate, who works tirelessly for his clients to obtain the best possible outcome.
Mr. Goldblatt has been honored and recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers from 2017 through 2020. Mr. Goldblatt is originally from New Jersey. He received his undergraduate degree from Cornell University and graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law.
Throughout his career, Mr. Goldblatt has been an active member of the community, serving on a multitude of Palm Beach County Bar Association committees, as well as being actively involved with the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County and Leadership West Palm Beach.
Mr. Goldblatt is admitted to practice in Florida and the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
- Florida Super Lawyers Magazine: “Rising Star” 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
Memberships and Associations
- Florida Bar Association
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida